Estate Planning & Probate
Our Georgia estate planning lawyers help clients achieve sound financial arrangements through carefully drafted estate plans. Effective estate planning requires careful consideration of each client's unique needs and long-term goals.
We offer our in-depth knowledge of the consequences of various financial transactions and the probate process. Whether you need a simple will or a complex plan to gradually distribute your assets, our estate planning lawyers can help.
We provide a full range of estate planning legal services, including:
- Federal and state death tax planning,
- Wealth transfer planning, including for high net worth families,
- Gift and joint ownership planning,
- Business transition planning,
- Asset protection and estate tax reduction,
- Living trusts, wills, durable powers of attorney,
- Insurance trusts,
- Trusts for minors and persons with special needs,
- Charitable gift planning and charitable trusts, and
- Marital property agreements (pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements).